Oil Seed Processing Machineries
ROTORY SEED CLEANER
Rotary Seed Cleaners used to blow off lighter material, scalp larger trash and smaller seconds from any sample in one high speed pass. All this whilst achieving unmatched cleaning capacities even under increased radish and ryegrass infestations - producing "premium crops" from paddocks barely good enough for sale as feed. A number of different size machines are now available in our rotary grain cleaning range to cater for the spectrum of farm sizes.
The reason for efficiency:
- Our unique 1 piece barrel design does not have a centre screw to propel grain along the screen. This means the grain rolls down the rotating barrel while continuing along the length of the screen and in some circumstances is thrown against the other side as well, increasing screen area used. Higher rotational speeds result in more aggressive cleaning and by adjusting the angle of the machine, time taken to pass through the barrel can be altered to remove more or less screenings.
- "Scalp Barrels" remove oversize trash before the grain enters the main cleaning barrels increasing the efficiency of the machine.
- Because our cleaning process is so efficient, there is no need to use oversize holes in our screens losing valuable grain to increase throughput.
- All augers drive simultaneously with screens via a drive line eliminating hydraulics which often needs constant monitoring and much larger engines.
MULTI-TRAY SEED CLEANER
- Simple & Sturdy Modern Construction
- Higher Capacity Lower Power Consumption
- Engineered For Better Working Performance
- Better Cleaning Efficiency
Multi-tray seed cleaner is sturdy steel fabrication machine, having multi-tray reciprocating motion through eccentric shaft assembly unit. All steel feeder with volume control feeding by worm gear motor connected to variable frequency drive control panel for feed regulate.
The vacuum chamber is specially designed for easy of operation & maintenance. The blower is mounted on frame for better air efficiency.
The seed separated from tray one & three are collected separately.
The seed from tray two & four are moved to vacuum suction chamber which deliver cleaned seed collected through conveyor, separating stone, mental pieces.
This seed cleaner can be used for multiple seed cleaning application.
- Cotton seed
- Sunflower seed
- Ground nut etc.
BOX TYPE SEED CLEANER
- Better Cleaning Efficiency
- Simple Design & Sturdy Modern Construction
- Simple Adjustment & Easy Operation
- Dust Free & Low Noise Operation
- Highter Capacity
The new design totally enclosed seed cleaner is an all purpose cleaner designed for efficient separation of impurities from soyabean, maize, sunflower seed, rap seed, rice, grain, coffee, beans, seeds, nuts & other products.
This machine is available with an aspiration unit so as to maintain dust free atmosphere in the plant room, which increases operating efficiency.
A hammermill is a machine whose purpose is to shred material into fine particles. They have many sorts of applications in many industries, including:
- Ethanol plants (corn).
- Grinding used shipping pallets for mulch.
- Sawmills (size reduction of trim scrap and planer shavings into boiler fuel or mulch).
- A farm machine, which mills grain into coarse flour to be fed to livestock.
- Shredding paper.
- Milling grain.
- Shredding scrap automobiles (see automotive shredder residue).
- In waste management.
In the feed processing process there may be a number of ingredients that require some form of processing. These feed ingredients include coarse cereal grains, corn which require particle size reduction which will improve the performance of the ingredient and increase the nutritive value. There are a many ways to achieve this particle size reduction, here we are looking at using hammer-mills, for information on roller mills, see the related links at the bottom of this page.
Both hammering and rolling can achieve the desired result of achieving adequately ground ingredients, but other factors also need to be looked at before choosing the suitable method to grind. Excessive size reduction can lead to wasted electrical energy, unnecessary wear on mechanical equipment and possible digestive problems in livestock and poultry. For more in depth information regarding what actually occurs to the ingredients during size reduction please refer to this link: particle size reduction.
The major components of these hammermills, shown in the picture, include: - a delivery device is used to introduce the material to be ground into the path of the hammers. A rotor comprised of a series of machined disks mounted on the horizontal shaft performs this task. - free-swinging hammers that are suspended from rods running parallel to the shaft and through the rotor disks. The hammers carry out the function of smashing the ingredients in order to reduce their particle size. - a perforated screen and either gravity- or air-assisted removal of ground product. Acts to screen the particle size of the hammer mill to ensure particles meet a specified maximum mesh size.
There are many manufacturers of roller mills, but they all share the following design features shown adjacent picture:
- A delivery device to supply a constant and uniform amount of the material to be ground.
- A pair of rolls mounted horizontally in a rigid frame.
- One roll is fixed in position and the other can be moved closer to or further from the fixed roll.
- The rolls counter rotate either at the same speed or one may rotate faster; roll surface may be smooth or have various grooves or corrugations.
- Bar; pairs of rolls may be placed on top of one another in a frame.
− energy efficient− little or no effect on fiber
− uniform particle-size distribution− particles tend to be irregular in shape and dimension
− little noise and dust generation− may have high initial cost (depends on system design)
HIGH EFFICIENCY FANS
- Rugged double row spherical roller bearings insures long life and low maintenance.
- Heavy duty, industrial grade, material wheel design.
- Fan design has been tested in accordance with the standard test code for centrifugal & axial fans.
- Comes in multiple sizes to fit your specific process requirement.
- Back cone, taperd inlet design and cupped blades enhance the static efficiency and reduce the losses for extra power consumption efficiency.
- Unique design allows motor to be installed on pedestal, eliminating the expence of remote motor base.
- Precision turned ground and polished shaft aids in smooth well balanced performance.
This model destoner can be used as gravity classify destoner for kinds of grain,it is gravity separator to clean the grain. A high efficient and multi-functional cleaning wheat equipment. Under the synthetic action of vibrating are sifting and air -flow. It removes stones from the grain stream. Two layer of screen design. Two layer of screen design, separate the heavy impurities and light impurities complete and efficiently, simplity cleaning procedures and improve efficiency, double vibramotors driving, balanced running, optimized designing for better.
- DUST FREE PALNT ROOM ATMOSPHERE.
- HIGHER OPERATING EFFICIENCY.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION.
- EASY MAINTAINNANCE.